In New York...
Here are some things I learned in New York:
1. A driver AND passenger can fall asleep in bumper to bumper traffic, effectively further screwing up said traffic while they take their little nap. No picture because they woke just as we realized they were sleeping.
2. Sometimes the parking space that looks perfect is maybe not so perfect when the sun goes down. Really, it was fine.
3. There really are homeless people who sleep in doorways in cardboard boxes.
4. You should get some kind of special seal on your license for surviving driving in New York traffic. You also use totally different vocabulary and hand gestures.
5. Sometimes you survive the big city only to fear for your safety in Jersey when you stop to pee.
6. There is no way I could walk in 99% of the high heels I saw people wearing.
7. A big (enormous) bouncer is an effective way to keep people in line.
8. No one pays attention to cross walk signals.
I'm sure there's more, but that's all for now!