We're at T-3 hours until Alternate Thanksgiving begins here so I'm sure there will be more greatness to add later (especially since K5 will be here! Man, I miss that kid!).
Here's the list so far:
1. Watching movies with my girls. We've watched X-Men First Class. Pretty good. Red Riding Hood. Also, pretty good. The new Pirates - better than the other two, I'm just not a fan of the actress. We still have Thor on deck.
2. Cleaning dance party.
3. Freaking my youngest out with 80's music. Ha!
4. The vast array of cookies and brownies made. And cream cheese frosting with pumpkin spice. That will go well with the weird dessert I made from scratch...fresh pumpkin, flour, brown sugar, spices...not measured, just thrown together and baked. It's a little denser than intended, but goes fantastic with the cream cheese frosting.
5. Serious laundry progress. Three more loads. Then...my guys will be home from camp...oy!
6. Good phone conversations.
7. Mushroom cheesesteaks! And chinese food! (We won't talk about the crap-tastic pizza and how I ate it anyway hoping it would get better)
8. Sleeping in both days!
9. Waking up to the smell of turkey in the oven.
10. Knowing I have a short week coming up. And having to dress up for work, because I don't do that much (no one sees me) and sometimes I like to be a girl!
11. Plotting progress. I still need a name for the hero, a title, and to work out the end game, but I will soon be ready to start FRESH writing! Wooo!
12. My kid saying she feels better, even though she still sounds like crap.
13. Looking forward to the evening's chaos!
That is all for now!