Yay weekend! Yay long weekend!
Here's the list:
1. Sleeping in. Considering I'm averaging less than 5 hours a night lately, I really needed the solid 8 I managed.
2. Living through the week. Trust me, it was that bad.
3. Laundry being a load away from caught up. Yesterday was pretty bad. I had to dry with a sheet since there were no clean towels.
4. Weekend plans!
5. Cutting my bangs in the dark and having them actually look okay. (Don't ask why...I'm not sure. I was on the phone and the scissors were there...)
6. Black raspberry sangria. (This has nothing to do with #5. The sangria hasn't even been made yet, only conceptualized)
7. My to do list being relatively short (now that I took care of most everything) and related to fun stuff. Yay.
8. Digging out my summer clothes and finding out the boxers I love to wear around the house (comfy pants for summer) are too big now.
9. The spawn that live here. They made what could have been a really horrible week not so bad by doing whatever necessary to help us all get through. And I didn't even have to ask.
10. That man I live with. He did the grocery shopping, cooked an amazing dinner last night, and planted the garden.
It's time to get this fun stuff started!!
Have an awesome weekend.