Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Retreat!!

Sorry for the lag! This has been an insanely busy week! But all for good because tomorrow we leave for RETREAT!!!
Yes!! Finally!!
3 days and 3 nights of nothing but writing and hanging with the writing peeps! Awesome! We're back at the facility we used last year and so excited to be there!
Did I mention... I don't have to cook, think about what's for dinner, shop for what's for dinner, go to the day job, get dressed unless I want to, or get up at o'dark-thirty! It will be a very welcome break!! AND I get to write all day, every day! How awesome is that?? I cannot wait!
I am packed completely! The retreat swag is loaded into the back of Simon's car. Whoot! I just have to get through the next few hours until it's time for the road trip with the bff's!! Did I say awesome?
I will do my best to post pictures, but...
Until then...
Behave!!! (And Woooooo!)

No comments: