Pages

Friday, May 04, 2012

Feel Good Friday - The Wow I Suck Edition

Wow! I suck! Almost a week? That's not good. The week was super busy, but surely I could have found time to post? Apparently not.
Okay. So what was good about the week you missed?
1. Today is Friday and I managed to get sprung a half an hour early from the day job (thanks to having to stay late on Monday.)
2. Making the right decision regarding the revisions I've been busting my hump on.
3. Retreat! Less than 2 weeks now! (and still so much to do!)
4. Awesome thunderstorms.
5. This weekend. Epic.
6. Chinese food for dinner.
7. Coffee Heath ice cream.
8. Weird movies that are supposed to be scary, but are just...weird.
9. Writing meeting tomorrow!
10. Oh... so much more, but it's late and I have laundry to finish.
Behave!

No comments: