Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Feel Good Friday - The Anniversary Edition!!

Here's the list!
1. Celebrating 27 years married to the love of my life today! Not going to get sappy, but....
2. Christmas break... for however long it lasts for me!
3. Very good interviews! Waiting for a call!
4. Other good news I cannot disclose yet!
5. Picking up K5 tomorrow for breakfast and shopping! Yay! I miss my baby girl!
6. A semi clean house. It's passable.
7. Tomorrow's plans with just That Man and I. (After we safely deposit K5 with her momma and figure out what the younger K's are doing in our absence.)
8. Hopefully getting a handle on the shopping tomorrow!
9. Looking forward to Sunday!
10. Shrimp and mushroom rice for dinner. Tomorrow night is our night out, which may be fast food, but it doesn't matter as long as we get some time alone.
That's all for now...
Let the final weekend before the holiday begin! Woooo.....
Behave!!

No comments: