Here's the list:
1. A wonderful Thanksgiving. We had breakfast with all of the kids, including the married ones. It was chaos, but fun. Dinner was spent with That Man's family, also chaos and fun.
2. The tree lighting in our town. It was so cold, but fun, as usual.
3. My sister's beautiful new home. Helping people move isn't high on my list of fun things to do, but obviously, I'll do it. Round 2 is today. Her new house is perfect and gorgeous.
4. Seeing old friends and laughing hysterically.
5. The cousins getting some hang out time.
6. Sleeping in for all of the days the kids are on school break.
7. Free movie weekends.
That's enough for now!