Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Routine Change

Is why I'm so tired.
The hours have changed at my day job and now I work later than I ever have. Which means I go in later than I ever have. It's not necessarily the ideal time to have to work, but it won't last forever and we'll make it work. It's just... you know... the change and the fact that despite having to clock in later, I'm still up at my regular time doing stuff. My days are long. And then I'll adjust again in a few weeks when school gets out and I don't have to make sure kids get out the door and get kids to school on time. (and wait for the traditional whining wish of being home again full time when the kids do get out of school. It happens every year.)
But...
My plan is to do most of my writing in the morning before I head in. That worked Monday, but not Tuesday since I had some other stuff to take care of. (we'll just scratch Tuesday out of this week for now - it was long and exhausting.)
Good stuff:
Tomorrow I'll be on Ava Quinn's blog!
And... Monday, May 26th, Cursed Fate comes out! I'm so excited!
That is all for now...
Behave!

2 comments:

debi o'neille said...

Congratulations on Cursed Fate. I just hopped over from Ava's blog, and now I'm your newest follower. It's nice to 'meet' you.
Best,
Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

Thanks, Debi! Very nice to meet you!
V.