Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tuesday Reality...

1. We had a really great time in Delaware. Our cousins are awesome and so is our Aunt. Talk about family - they are just like us. I'm sad that we've missed out on so much time, but happy that we have a plan and have had the realization that we're all on the same page with our moms! The farm is beautiful and amazing and I'm so glad that it's my family.
There was no wifi there... I managed. I think it was actually good to be disconnected.... I think...
2. I did miss days in the 50/50 challenge, but not enough to kick me out! One was my cousin's fault for showing up way too early in the morning. The other was mine for being too tired to function...
3. The XBox fix didn't work. We need a new one and that's out of the budget. The kids are dealing okay. (!&#2^) Yeah... like that...
4. I realized halfway home from Delaware that my drivers license had expired the day after my birthday. I had meant to take care of that... No more speeding for me... Yikes... All taken care of now, but OY! And my new picture SUCKS really hard!!
5. We didn't stop to see the beach because my granddaughter(s) and grandson were waiting for me at home! It was so fantastic to see K5, Baby B, and C! I'm so happy K5 is able to be a part of the family again. AND baby C was here when I got home! I didn't expect C to be here! I was so happy to see her! We got the first picture of all of our grandkids!
6. We're in the middle of a new week now... I'm writing. Preparing for retreat in 3 weeks - that's crazy. So looking forward to it!
7. Summer is coming. We have plans!
8. We're all set for graduation!! Yay! Can't wait to see K3 graduate!!
9. Dead chickens on the farm...long story...
10. That Man's mom is doing well and moved to a really great rehab facility that we're all happy with. She's doing great and we're all hopeful...
That is all for now...
Behave!

No comments: