Pages

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Did You Vote?

I don't care about your political affiliation. I don't care what you think about the candidates. Or the issues.
But, please, exercise your constitutional right and let your voice be heard.

We voted when I arrived home from the day job. I was a little sad that K3 went over to vote without me. It was his first time, and I was hoping to share that experience with him. He had a different agenda though and it is what it is.

So Facebook had this little check in thing about voting and I clicked it. And then my kid starting posting reactions to this show we were watching and it turned into a forty-five minute back and forth with over 100 comments. We were laughing so hard at each other's posts. I was stupid and I'm sure it annoyed people, but whatever.

Time to put the words on the page.

Behave!



No comments: