Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

It's Never Going to Go Away....

K4 missed school again today. I had to pick her up and take her home at lunchtime yesterday. She still feels like death, though her color is better today and her symptoms are better. I am paying attention to all of the things. (Sorry. I'm a little defensive after my talk with the school nurse yesterday)

She will be going to school tomorrow. Then she has another four days off to start feeling human. Gah! I hope that happens.

That Man is still feeling crappy. His back is tweaked. He's still coughing. We ran around for a little bit tonight - long story - but he spent the whole time with a huge grimace on his face. He was in pain. I got him home as soon as I could and he's now sleeping, though he's guarding his back.

The flu is the devil. That's all.

Behave!


No comments: