Pages

Monday, March 26, 2018

So This Plague...

Is a very real thing.

That Man and K4 are STILL struggling. K4 hasn't been to school in over a week. That Man is doing the job thing, but that's about all he manages. They are coughing and snotting and feeling like general Hell...

This weekend was spent managing symptoms and sleeping. And with me taking care of everyone. I cooked, cleaned up, washed sheets, blankets, delivered hydration and medicine. I did nap, which was awesome, but I didn't write much at all, which is not awesome.

We did get the bank stuff mostly situated - meaning, we got out "provisional" money back. Which is good because that meant I could go to the grocery store and get gas.

Anyway - It's been a week, so here's a quick update:

Wednesday: Snow day. That Man worked for a few hours, then came home and slept. K4 slept all day and then puked a bunch. I did write a little, napped, and did laundry and cooked. The snow was beautiful.

Thursday: Blah. That Man and I took a little time away from the house for talking. Came home and went to bed. Headache. That Man with the cough. K4 still sleeping.

Friday: Frozen pizza for dinner. To bed by 8pm on a Friday. Yeah, we're socially relevant around here.

Saturday: Sleeping in a bit. Coffee. Laundry. A bit of time out with my kid and That Man. Grocery store. In bed super early again only to be awakened by K4 and her sickness. Ugh and Oy.

Sunday: More sleeping. Laundry. Cleaning up. K3 came for dinner and we made epic vegan fajitas. Talking and laughing. To bed early and then of course, I could not sleep.

Monday: Long day at the day job. K4 still feeling like death. (Yes, we have been to and called the doctor. Many times. It has to run its course and we are doing all of the right things.)

So I've been kind of skimming the edge of this feeling bad thing - a lot of headaches and aches. We'll see, but if this is all I get, I will be grateful.

That is all for now...

Behave!

No comments: