Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2018

The Plague of March

I'm think I'm going down...

My shoulders and hips ache. My head is killing me. My nose is burning.

I'm not down for the count yet though. But I am in my room on the bed. I've already said my goodnights and did my before bed stuff. I just need to put some words on the page before I call it.

That Man and K4 are still feeling crappy. K4 had a fever of over 102* earlier. That Man has one, too, but he won't let me take his temperature. There's coughing and snot and moaning.

I got up and started laundry. Went to the grocery store. Cleaned a bunch of stuff. Took a nap. Made a pretty danged decent dinner of shrimp and chicken alfredo. Did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen.

So if I'm really getting sick, I'm in a good position to do nothing. Laundry is all done. Groceries are purchased. House is in decent shape. Hey, shut it. If I have to be sick, then I'll feel better just knowing my chores are complete. Ha!

That is all.

Behave!


2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

The story of womanhood. You tell your body you can't be sick until you've taken care of everybody and everything else. Hope you feel better.

Victoria said...

Truth, Sue!
So far I'm just dealing with a headache. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm safe... The rest of my family insist they're dying.