Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Feel Good Friday, Easter, & All the Stuff...

I blogged over at the Soul Mate Publishing blog today... https://smpauthors.wordpress.com . Check it out if you're so inclined.

So That Man and K4 are finally on the mend. Still rough in spots - the cough and fatigue mainly. But yikes, what a terrible two weeks.

I missed blogging last night because my brain had passed away. From exhaustion, stress, an insane work week, and a whole bunch of things. We were in bed by nine.

Today we've been running around and getting prepped for tomorrow. Had to help That Man do some stuff a the religious establishment. Got to spend a good amount of time talking to a friend I don't get to see much, which was good. Then came home to start the food prep.

I made vegan shortbread for strawberry shortcake for my vegan babies, got the strawberries ready, made deviled eggs, burgers and sausages on the grill for dinner with awesome grilled veges - carrots, mushrooms, and baby brussel sprouts.

Now I'm doing laundry and writing.

Yes. My life is really that exciting. Don't hate.

Tomorrow will be a quiet day at my sister's. Half of the family are otherwise engaged and we'll miss them a whole lot, but that's okay. It just makes the times we are all together even better.

Then back to the day job on Monday... Joy.

I'm off to write!

Behave!


No comments: