Pages

Monday, April 02, 2018

Monday Madness...

What a day!

Day Job = OY! Long.

Tomorrow will be crazy. New people and training I must be there for. I have to go in late since K4 has an ortho appointment in the late morning and we're down to two cars between the three of us. But YAY! I get to sleep in about an hour longer! And then my day is shot in training.

Excited about the ortho appointment because the tooth has moved a whole lot!

Grabbed some fried chicken for dinner. I ate a tiny bit - not hungry - too much going on inside the head.

Doing some things I'm both excited and scared about.... Oy! Can't talk about it yet, but hopefully good things will come...

Yeah, we got that April Fool snow. My work actually delayed by about an hour and a half, which was awesome because I went back to bed after a night of not going to sleep until almost 2 am. I was so freaking tired last night. I went to bed at 8:30. How does a body that tired not go to sleep? And trust me, this old body was tired! I ran around from about 8am until about 4pm with no breaks...

We had a nice Easter at my sisters. We arrived late. But we had no choice. That Man and I had some semi-quality time together. Mr. B was funny with his Easter baskets. See above. We were home early...

I'm also having one of those days that whatever I say is wrong. I think I have the information and then someone tells me I'm wrong. I give my opinion and then someone negates me in a way that makes me want to cry. Not in my house, just everywhere else. Boo. And I'm totally willing to admit if I'm wrong.

It was just one of those days....

Behave!




No comments: