Pages

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Tuesday Yammering....

Cause that's what I do...

Did sleep in this morning, but not as long as I'd hoped. I set my alarm and everything, but alas, since we went to bed so early last night, I had (believe it or not) slept as much as I could and was up an hour earlier than I wanted to be. (though by noon I was wishing for a nap). Took a shower. Made some phone calls I've been needing to make, which ended up in our local taxes finally getting filed (we won't talk about the other ones yet). Registered for college visitation on Saturday.

Ortho appointment was good but soo long. Work day was okay. Met my new sales rep and worked with her a little on the territory. More of that to come tomorrow and as she trains.

That Man made dinner - fish tacos. Nice! Did some laundry. Watched the B-man for a little and then escaped to get some work done while watching Deadpool. (I know... my life is so exciting)

That is all.

Behave!

2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

My days are too exciting either but I would get excited if my husband made dinner. My kids love fish tacos.

Victoria said...

They were awesome! I love them, but my kid at home is not a fan. Luckily we had regular taco meat in the freezer! lol