Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Still On the Road...

We did A LOT of driving today.

But it was really good. I got to meet people I've ever only "met" through email. Which was part of the point of this week.

It's been amazingly good.

Tomorrow is pretty much the same and then, we're going home at the end. So you probably won't hear from me tomorrow night.

Our day started stupid early.
I did manage breakfast and coffee.

Good visits. Good food. Then driving more and good visits.

We finally got back to the hotel and I worked on work stuff for a super long time. Talked with my new rep on stuff she needs to know (should have been on the clock for that, but whatever) But my boss is cool with the credits on the time I've actually worked.

Then we went to dinner.
Good food. Good atmosphere. I kind of felt "relevant" for a hot minute. I had a lobster roll, but ditched the roll for the lobster. There was a brussel sprout appetizer that was to die for.

Then we got back to the hotel and went to the bar that we didn't know existed on Monday when we got here....for a drink and for the boss to watch the baseball game. Fun! We kept talking - like we'd even done anything else since we'd met up again. I have three sales reps and luckily, these two keep me on my toes. My other rep is just as awesome but it's a different territory.

And now I'm in bed. My bags are packed. I have to be up super early, so Good Night...

Behave!

No comments: