Pages

Monday, April 16, 2018

So I'm In Maryland...

Currently, I'm on one of my beds. It's a super nice room. I have a coffee pot and a mini fridge. The hotel is in a very nice area and is newer, so yeah...

And I have this whole room to myself!

Worked at the office all day, then hit the road at almost five. About an hour and forty-five minutes through not-so-bad traffic. Got into the room, organized, then met for dinner. Checked in with my boss.

Awesome dinner. I'm super stuffed and I still have some leftovers in my fridge. Good conversation. Got back to the hotel and gathered my clothing for tomorrow. Took care of some administration details for the writing stuff and home stuff. Went downstairs and grabbed a beer and some water to bring to my room. Trying to get Netflix hooked up on my tablet so I can watch a movie, but it's being stubborn.

Super tired, but worried I won't sleep. It's a new place and I generally don't sleep well my first night in any new place as I'm sure I'm not alone in that one.

We hit the road to clients around 8am. So a little sleeping in may or may not happen.

I'm here until Thursday. And Thursday will be a long day so I probably won't get home until late. Then back to the office on Friday to try to catch up with myself.

I'm excited for this experience though. I will be meeting the people I work with on a daily basis - finally putting faces to names. And I will be working with my new sales rep - getting to know each other and how we'll work together. Which I already know will be awesome.

I'll check in tomorrow - I think. Now I am writing.

Behave!

No comments: