Pages

Thursday, April 05, 2018

Almost the End of the Week...

Thank goodness...

I've been to more work meetings this week than I've been to in the last six months! To say I'm behind in my regular work would be an understatement. Oy! But the meetings were good and productive, so there's that. I got to go to dinner with the big bosses and new sales rep last night which was actually pretty fun. And I get to go on the road with my new rep to meet with key accounts for a few days soon, which is super exciting and also super necessary. I'm looking forward to it a lot. My new rep is awesome and I think she's going to do a great job. We're already working together quite well, though we've "known" (emails and phone calls) each other for a few years now when she worked for someone else. And I just had my four year anniversary at the day job, which is also kind of surreal.

So yeah, the writing time has been pretty compromised this week. I have gotten some words on the page and done some other things, so that's at least something. And here I am again, hiding away in my bedroom (again, watching Dead Pool... Ha!), doing my thing. The writing documents are open and as soon as I finish this, and my other task, the writing will commence, so there's that!

This Saturday is a college visit with K4, which means I have to miss my monthly writing meeting. I'm super bummed, but this must be done, so... It's supposed to snow 4-10" inches on Saturday, too,  though. How strange is that? We're playing it by ear at this point. We should be able to get there, but might have to come home earlier than intended. We'll see. I'm just excited that we're at this stage.

Other than that. Talked to my aunt earlier. We're planning on a visit to the mid-west this summer and she wanted to firm up dates a little. She cracks me up and it was a great conversation. We're really looking forward to the trip - just have to work out the details with the family, which is not as hard as it seems. I think.

And that's it!

Tomorrow is Friday. Yay!

Behave!

No comments: