Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Full Day on the Road...

I slept relatively decent thanks to a cool room and some ambient thunderstorm noises. I was up a little later than I wanted to be and up a little earlier than I wanted to be.

Then the morning went to crap for a bit.
My pants malfunctioned.
My hair looked so weird after washing it with different water.
I spilled lava-hot coffee on my stomach.
The zipper stuck on my boot and it took forever to fix it.

It got better from there, but what a long day.
A lot of time in the car traveling.
A long time of being "on".
Weird lunch. (no flavor, was not what I expected)
More of the same.
Finally back to the hotel and then working for a few hours.

Now I'm catching up on home stuff and waiting to find out what's going on for dinner. I'm hungry (see weird lunch).

Tomorrow is going to be more of the same. Which is fine. I'm actually enjoying myself. It's just a little different than a normal work day. Obviously.

Okay. Dinner plans are made. I'm out.

Behave!

No comments: