Pages

Friday, April 06, 2018

Feel Good Friday

Oh, thank you, Friday! I love you so! Especially at 5pm when I clock out! Ha!

So here's the list:

1. Friends from far West coming home for a visit soon! Can't wait to see them. Face Time, Skype, and texts just don't cut it! We miss them a whole heck of a lot and are soo excited to see them! It's been over 3 years since we've seen them together. We saw him about two years ago when he had to come home for his dad's funeral, but we haven't seen her since right before they took off on their journey West.

2. Living through the work week! I was behind all week, but ended the week with the most closed cases in my category, which is awesome. I was busting tail all day and am almost caught up! I was super happy to see 5pm roll around though. Despite how busy I was, the day crawled by...

3. Picking up That Man from work and then a subsequent dinner out just the two of us. A beer. Gift card success and a quick trip to the grocery store for snacks and now we're chilling.

4. College tomorrow. We have our schedule and our plan. They will have food trucks, which is exciting. K4 is super excited. I am excited to see her excited. The snow seems to be a no go, which is good.

5. Plans to check out the college town after the visit. And have dinner. Nice.

6. Not much writing this week, but enough to still make me feel goal oriented. That's something. And sometimes, that's enough.

7. Mini Writing Retreat on the horizon. The big, super cool, retreat is not happening this year and that makes me super sad, so I'll take this mini one (especially since I'm planning it). I will forever mourn the big writing retreat though...

That is all... Hopefully an update after College tomorrow, but we'll see...

Behave!

No comments: