Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Tuesday's Turds...

Yeah, that's a gross title, but it made me giggle and I really needed a giggle today. Ha!

My back is still hurting pretty bad. One of the ladies at work gave me a patch thingy for it. Helped a tiny bit, but the muscles keep spasming. It hurts. A lot. I'm currently on the couch with the heating pad. Soon I will be in bed though. That Man had me on the floor doing some stretches to try to work it out. I don't know, except he had to help me up.

The taxes are filed and have been accepted. All I have to do now is write out a check for the state taxes we owe. The only problem with that is that I ran out of checks and forgot to order them until after I'd written my last one. I'm hoping they come before Friday. Otherwise, I guess I'll have to go to the bank for a money order or something. We'll see...

The college application process is going well. She has to schedule her admission test. I have to do fafsas (ugh). Her transcripts have been sent.

Writing is going. Slow. I'm trying though, which has to count for something.

Tomorrow is half-way through the week. Yay. Technically, I am halfway through my week now. Yay! I decided to take Friday off. It's supposed to be super nice outside, plus Saturday is my birthday, so a three day weekend is acceptable.

That's all for now.

Behave.

No comments: