Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Today Should Be Monday...


This picture pretty much describes my day so far! (Just imagine stepping in dog diarrhea first thing...)
Anyway. The Outhouse.
Yeah. We had to use that all weekend.
I don't care how prepared you think you are, one touch of your bare tushies to that frozen white ring and you say, "Holy cow", "Ahh", or whatever you say when you're totally surprised. I kid you not - every. single. time. We spent a long time discussing a portable toilet seat that wouldn't cool down on your trip to the potty house. And my sisters dog had to go with you every time you went and stand outside the door like a sentry.
But, you know what?
I lived.
And I'd still go to the cabin in the dead of winter again.

1 comment:

AuthorM said...

haha, I'm picturing your face as you sit:

"WAHOOO!!"