Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2007

We Have a Winner...


Pinewood Derby results.
K3 came in 1st in his den and 3rd overall. His car is the one on the left - with the Lego's. The blue represents water and the Lego creation on top is a submarine. He was so cute. And we are so proud. He told us before the race that he was planning on winning.
Audition:
K2 had her theater school audition yesterday. She had a blast and has a really good feeling about it. Getting there was interesting - we drove around trying to find a place to park for almost a half an hour and ended up in a parking garage.
Now picture me ducking as I drive under the concrete supports. I hate parking garages in my Suburban. I have very little clearance and the ducking helps. (stop laughing - I can't help it.)
The Rearrange:
Holes are patched. Painting will commence this afternoon. 1 room almost done, 2 to go. Tomorrow I'll post a picture that should explain why it's taken so long to get to the painting portion of this project. Just think teenage boy with a sharpie marker.
Obviously, I lived through the day without having a clone. I even wrote new pages last night.
Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Congrats to both Ks!

LOL about the ducking. :)