Things no one - make that no offspring - in this house know how to do:
1. Turn off lights.
2. Get out a new roll of toilet paper.
3. Close the shower curtain - either during showering or when finished.
4. Turn off lights.
5. Close any cupboard door.
6. Push in chairs.
7. Turn off lights.
I seriously don't think the K's are the only such offspring. Are they?
Things I should not be subjected to when I am trying to write:
1. "Hey Mom, come and look at this email." (Uhhh...I sent you that email. No.)
2. Bad, bad movies that make me shake my head because I still hear even though I'm working.
3. The smell of popcorn made the "right" way.
4. A nice cool breeze that makes me want to either take a nap or go for a walk.
5. The headache, stuffy head and sore throat I am dealing with today. Ugh!