Pages

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Booksigning! Redux

I have to admit, I was a little nervous.
Not as much as I thought I would be, but considering how much else was going on around here last night and this morning, I think I didn't have time to be nervous. Plus, it snowed this morning, which never bodes well for events people have to travel for.
But...it went very well. We sold some books and had an absolute blast. The folks at One Good Woman are wonderful! They were so accomodating and friendly, and excited we were there. One Good Woman is an awesome store! I loved it, and can definitely see myself going back for cool stuff. The place was packed for a time, and when it wasn't there was still a steady stream of customers. The hours went by fast! My mom and her friend came out, which was wonderful. And my sister traveled quite a distance to come out, which meant more to me than I can say. So, my first signing was a completely positive experience.
On the homefront, K3 called me during the signing to tell me he took First Place in the entire race! Pretty cool especially since this is his last year as a cub scout. They had a 'family and friends' division this year, and K4 won that! Of course, there are no pictures because while B and I had discussed who was taking the camera, neither of us did.
Today was a really good day!
I hope your weekend is going well!
Behave!

No comments: