Pages

Friday, February 01, 2008

February Friday

Okay. I'm just going to go there for a brief minute...
Holy cow, it's February already!
What happened to January?
It went fast, and wasn't a terrible, awful month. Of course, it wasn't a fantastical month either. But whatever.
The new Internet installation went well, but wasn't without some irritations. I now cannot get onto the Internet with my laptop - at least not yet. Apparently, I need some kind of network hub, or other thingy that I can't remember the name of. (which I had no idea about, despite asking the guy 3 times and being assured nothing would change) (Imagine my irritation - you already know how I feel about not having Internet. Not that I didn't, but I couldn't do what I wanted to do.) And, the virus protection that came free with the service is only good for one machine - which means I'll have to come up with something else. Anyway. There were a few other snafu's, but nothing major and all is well now. Can't say I think it's any faster, but that's probably due to the ancient computer than the actual service.
Okay. Supernatural.
Oh. Oh. Oh.
The boys are back, and oh my goodness Sammy is starting to grow up. Lots of door kicking and toughness...oh my. I love the toughness, and yet, I still love the emo Sammy. And Dean...oh Dean. The teeth falling out of the woman's mouth grossed me out, but not as much as the maggots got to K2. She had to leave the room. Well, for that and because she said I was making too much noise. Next week is another new episode with another of my favorite characters, Bobby. I can't wait.
We've got freezing rain here. School was delayed this morning, but luckily, my plans for the day weren't significantly altered. It's really cold, and drainage is poor pretty much everywhere - which meant we had to try (note I said try) to jump a very large puddle in front of the school. Actually, several large puddles.
Now I have to go. Emergency call from K2 to save her from walking home the frozen downpour.
Enjoy the weekend, and...
Behave!

No comments: