Pages

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Tagged!

Pet and Karen tagged me. So here goes...

The rules of this meme are simple:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.

4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.



Six unimportant things about me are:
1. I talk to inanimate objects. (No, they don't answer, and no, I don't expect them to. I'm just noisy, I guess.)

2. I don't like those big woodpeckers. At all.
3. I can't sing. Well, I can, but you definitely don't want me to.
4. I've broken my arm twice, and have had more stitches than I can remember. (surprised? I didn't think so.)

5. I'm a control freak. (Bet that takes you by surprise, too! Ha!)
6. I don't ever fold underwear. Not one single pair. It's a total waste of time. My family knows this, and those that don't do their own laundry either deal with it, or fold their own. (was that too much information?)

Okay, I'm supposed to tag 6 people, but I'm not going to do that. If you feel like doing it, go ahead, then let me know you did it!
Behave!
(p.s. Did I tell you that The Shape of Love is here?) :)

No comments: