Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Answer!

1. There are no clean towels in my house. None. Not even a washcloth or a dishtowel. Nothing. I'm not sure how that happened since I did laundry all weekend and know I sent a huge stack upstairs with one of the K's - I thought that was Sunday morning, but maybe I'm wrong. The thing is, while the laundry room has a few towels waiting to be washed, all of them aren't down there and I have no idea where they could be. This is true. And I don't know why I'm always surprised! It happens all the time!!!! It was just a shock since I knew I'd just washed all of them over the weekend! I'm still missing over half.
2. Sometime during the night the milk jug burst and when I opened the fridge this morning to get my coffee creamer, I was greeted with a tsunami of 2%. What happened? Well, someone was eating cheese and left the sharp knife on the plate. The sodas in the box shifted and pushed the knife into the side of the jug. Don't shake your head. I wouldn't have believed it either, but my newly cleaned kitchen floor tells a different story. Nah! But that was a good one, right? Ha! I'm not talking too loud because it's totally something that could happen here!
3. I woke up to dog puke. No, let me rephrase that...I stepped off the stairs and into a pile of cold dog puke. Bad enough, but then realized there were at least four piles of puke from the stairs to the back door. At least my kitchen floor is clean now and the dog seems fine. Nah! It has happened, but not for a long time. Again, I'm knocking on wood!

OH! And my good friend Victoria Allen's book, Aces and Eights, released today. Go HERE to check it out!
Behave!

No comments: