Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bugs and Stuff...



Last night we were at the grocery store - late. As I was leaving to meet that man at the car, there was a group of guys standing around an empty shopping cart looking at something. Of course, being the nosy person I am, I had to stop and look. And take a couple of pictures.
See that huge Praying Mantis?
Very cool!! I hadn't seen one all year!
******
In other news... wedding planning is... Well... It's exciting. For both weddings. The one that's only 2.5 weeks away is a little stressful. There's a lot to do and very little time and money to work with. We had another wedding meeting tonight and made some major progress. I had a little too much coffee (but it was so good!) and forgot my trusty notebook, but we're in good shape.
******
My new grandbaby is growing. In less than 2 weeks, I'll know if I'll have another granddaughter or a first grandson.
******
The new wip - It's coming. I'm thinking. And I'm very excited!
******
That is all!
Behave!

No comments: