Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Feel Good Friday

Oh, week... why do you have to always kick me where it hurts?
There is good though... there is always at least "some" good...
1. Sleeping in tomorrow... Always good.
2. The beach is coming soon....
3. Gas points... because... they are awesome and money saving...
4. The critique partner having the book and having some very awesome concerns... (I know that's kind of backwards, but she ALWAYS knows....) The spectacular thing is that her concerns coincide with my concerns...
5. Wedding meeting coming up! For K1 and it will be an awesome wedding even though we have very little time to plan!
6. My new grandchild coming after 2013 begins...
7. One year from today K2 will be legally wed to her soulmate! How awesome is that??
8. The beach! I am unsure and a little nervous, but it's the beach!!
9. Getting stuff done... accomplishment is always good...
10. Sleeping in tomorrow... I am so very tired....
Behave!!!

No comments: