Pages

Tuesday, August 02, 2016

The Second on the 2nd...

I'm two for two in August now... Yay me!
>THIS< close to getting words on the page! I will get there!
I had my mammogram tonight. It was a long day and I'm glad to be home. I'm also glad to report that my mammogram was good. No issues. Back in a year. And people, even though I was totally lax in getting regular mammograms, please don't be like me! It's the number one diagnostic in finding early breast cancer. I have to tell you, I was super nervous because I was way past due. And I'm very glad everything was a-okay. I will go back for my next appointment next year.
We bought a car. A Honda CRV. It's not new, but it's pretty cool. Since we're selling my 'burban, it will be a decent 2nd car for us. Technically, it's my "winter"/"rain" car for the Jeep. Totally not selling the Jeep. It's too fun and I love it. The CRV will be pretty cool - it comes with a picnic table and an in car cooler.
The rest of the week is surgery re-check, driving tests, phone calls for insurance, blah, blah, blah. Overtime at the day job. I'm freaking tired.
I'm slowly getting back to connecting on social media. I looked at Facebook for about 10 seconds tonight to see the pictures my cousin tagged me in (from when I was about 6 - so funny). I'll get there. And, no, I'm not whining about it. In the past few times I've looked at FB lately, I've been disgusted by the political and hateful posts. I'm okay with ignoring it for now...
That is all for now...
Behave!

No comments: