Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Too Early

This back to school thing is for the birds!

K4 has a ridiculously early bus time, which gets me up an hour and a half earlier. That pretty much sucks! It's only the second day, so we'll see if I manage to fit some writing time in. I'm hoping to do that.

This morning was about catching up on emails and writing group related stuff. We have our annual elections coming up and part of my board position is making sure we get the slate filled. I can't run again due to our parent organizations rules and neither can half of our current board, and as with any organization, finding qualified people who are willing to step up and run is a challenge.
So what's been going on? Let's see...

We're gearing up for vacation. Have the house/pet sitter in line. I'm very happy we found someone willing to stay here - it makes things much easier on the animals. So excited to hit the beach!

J ended up in the hospital over the weekend due to a nasty septic kidney infection. She was in rough shape, but is home and doing well now.

Family wedding weekend. My nephew got married on Sunday. They had a beautiful location on a hill over looking a lake. It was a little warm and they were a little late, but it was lovely.

And... It's time for me to hit the road to the day job now.

Have a good day!

Behave!



No comments: