Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Mid-Week Woe...

Not really. It just sounded good... Ha!

Monday - rough day at the day job. Super busy, but, hey! Why does that even surprise me? Came home and crashed after making dinner and doing some laundry.

Tuesday - see above. Tacos for dinner. No margaritas though. Online shopped for tires for the Jeep. Wrote & critiqued. Stayed up far later than we should have.

Today - Brain draining day job. Worse than Monday. Spent the day putting out fires and quality checking/editing things. Felt like I didn't get any "real" work done, but I did, so... The Jeep has an appointment for new shoes tomorrow. Yay! That's exciting. No, really it is! Finished the critique. Words yet to come. Laundry for That Mom. Ordered in for dinner. (yay). Laundry for us. Organized the adulting paperwork. Vacuumed the whole house and somehow managed to throw my hip out. (ouch)

Tomorrow is trick or treat night. The candy is in the house. (ouch!) Why do I have to spend money on candy to give other peoples children? And it's not a $5. thing! I spent over $20 on stupid candy! Ridiculous! I'll tell you, if it wasn't for Mr. B, I would turn my porch light off and let chaos reign while I sit quietly in my house with the lights dim. And don't get me wrong, I love Halloween, but this candy thing is a little crazy to me... Back when my kids were little, I considered it somewhat of a trade off. Not anymore...

Friday is K3's 21st birthday! Can you believe that? My baby boy! When I started this blog, he was 9! Seriously! We have plans to celebrate with him this weekend, and his birthday shopping has been done, it just needs wrapped.

That's all for now. The words are calling and so is my bed. Must get the words done now before the bed calls louder.

Behave!

No comments: