Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Trick or Treat

Okay, so trick or treat night is actually way better than the parade.
It's a chill two hours on the porch with a bucket of candy and lots of cute kids/tweens/teens coming for that candy. It's fun to talk to the parents, too. I'm still a little ouchy about the financial outlay, but it was fun.
And we totally and always will give candy to the teenagers, because, why not? If they put the effort into dressing up, then whatever. It's fun for all of us. K4 didn't go out, but she was the candy-giver on our porch, which was awesome.
Mr. B was Batman and he was so cute!
Friends and family came to hang and it was fun.
None of us, except Mr. B, ate anything but chocolate for dinner, which was also fine.
And tomorrow is Friday and K3's birthday...
Yay!
I have new shoes on my Jeep. They are epic and I'm so excited to drive it tomorrow!
I also wrote more than the predicted 50 words! Yay me!
That is all!
Behave!

No comments: