Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Tuesday Again...

Sorry for the radio silence.

That Man and I were on an adventure! We took off after work Wednesday and did some driving. We had a glorious mini-vacation just the two of us. Good food, good conversation, a lot of laughing and relaxing. It was fantastic and just what we needed.

I'm tired though. Got back to the day job on Monday and was so overloaded with work that I think my brain imploded. Today was the same.

I've been keeping up with my writing chapter's 50/50 challenge, which is good. Making the bare minimum word count right now, but I'm still doing it. Tonight was better than last night, though, so that's something. Hopefully every day will get better as the week progresses. I'm doing two things at a time - writing a new story and editing.

That's all.

Behave!

No comments: