Pages

Thursday, October 05, 2017

Thursday - Goal Met

So I just met my writing group goal for the month. That feels super good.

Writing meeting coming up on Saturday. Really looking forward to that! I haven't been at a meeting since May, I think. Maybe June. I miss my writing peeps a lot. They always energize me and makes me feel not so alone.

Total author validation - someone who read my book told me they read it twice and still felt the same way they did the first time they read it. This has to be the first time someone has even said they read my book twice. And said that! Sweet. And Awesome!

In other news - today was my pals last day at the day job. She left in tears. I think I did too. I'm going to miss her. She talked. A lot. But she did a wonderful job at the job and she was someone I could always count on - for personal stuff and work stuff. I'm going to miss her a whole lot. I wish her well though. She had to do what she had to do for her family. But damn...

Tomorrow is Friday. Thank God. It's going to be a weird day. No doubt about it. I just need to get through it. And then the weekend. Writing meeting. Dinner with friends.

That is all. There is a sickness going around the day job and I'm fighting it. Going to bed to sleep off any potential germs I may have gathered today. I swear it's all around me...

Behave!

No comments: