Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Feel Good Friday on Saturday!

It was a very long week!

The good things:

1. Signing my contract and the amazing and wonderful things my editor says about my work!

2. Cursed Fate being up for presale! Official release date is August 4th!

3. That Man getting some much needed away time on his annual fishing trip with the guys. They go to one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen and have a blast. He'll be home later. I have missed him a lot.

4. Getting Jeep "ducked". Basically a rubber duckie given by another Jeep owner. It's fun. K4 and I had gone to the garage to pick up her Jeep and we were in tandem on the way home. A red Jeep was in front of us. When we got to the light, there was much hooting and hollering as the ladies in the red Jeep got out and ducked both K4 and me. It was fun. (K4 got ducked earlier this week, too, with a giant stuffed yellow duck) 

5. As much as I'd rather be working from home, being back in the office has been fine. It's nice to see coworkers and be able to talk to them instead of waiting on an email or a call back. 

6. Sleeping in this morning. Very nice and much needed. 

7. Writing time this morning!

8. The quiet of my house currently. The cats are watching the water dish. I don't know why. I just cleaned and filled it, but I guess they think it's going to do something? The dog is chewing on her star treat toy on the couch. It's nice.

9. Fun stuff coming up! 

That's all I have! 

Behave!


No comments: