Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Retreat! Winding Down!

 There are mere hours left! 

I haven't gotten anything done this morning yet. I was awakened by the smell of burning toast a few hours before I'd planned to get up. Ha! I stayed in bed a little while longer, but gave up and made my way to the common area. 

From there, I have proceeded to goof off. Though I did strip my bed, made sure my towels were where they are supposed to be, packed some stuff, ate a bagel, drank some coffee, blah blah blah.

Now I'm finally sitting down to get some work done before I head for home. It's been a super productive time for all of us. And nice to get to hang and talk. 

I am looking forward to getting home though. Considering we weren't home last weekend, I'm looking forward to just sitting on my porch. 

And that is all...

Behave!

No comments: