Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

Retreat! Official Day One!

Good Morning!

I arrived early yesterday afternoon. Our hosts alerted us that the house was ready earlier than our expected arrival, so I buzzed out of the day job and was the first to arrive. Which is funny because I was sure I was going to be the last one here. 

It's the cutest little house near the lake and in the woods. The screened in porch is amazing with a huge table, cool seating, and two double doors to get into the house. The kitchen is tiny, but workable. The dining room seats the four of us and there's a fireplace in the living room. I chose the blue room for sleeping. It was comfy and the air conditioner kicks. 

I slept in, which I needed. Now we're in the living room with the fireplace going. Yeah, it's a little chilly out there at the moment. The talking has been non stop, despite the fact that we all have goals to meet. But we haven't seen each other since the last retreat, so that's to be expected.

I'd better get on it! More later...

Behave!


No comments: