Pages

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Weird Week

So, it's Wednesday already.
I just realized that.

Getting everyone up and out the door this morning was not as traumatic as I feared. Don't know if that's because we were organized and in the "school" frame of mind last night, or if they were all just ready to go back. We only had one minor incident over something that's beyond my control - probably a record, even for a regular morning. But the house is quiet again and I'm trying really hard to get myself back into my routine. So far, I've spent the day doing research and making plans and goals. My stuff is spread out through 2 rooms right now and I don't feel like I've made a bit of progress.

And I realize I haven't posted any pictures for a while. I'll see what I can do to change that over the next few days. I haven't really taken any new pictures. K2 filled the camera with odd shots of hair, some acne and my sister's breezeway floor during our New Year's Eve shindig. The only other pictures on the camera are of K1's dazzling flamingo pink hair. And a few of Christmas morning, but you don't care about those. Still, I'll see what I can do.

Nothing big coming up any time soon. No snow in the forecast and no major events to plan. That's January for you.

No comments: