Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Books To Be Read

I think I mentioned before how B found this huge dead space above the closet in our room. The closet in our room attaches to a closet in K4's room, so the space runs the length of one whole wall. And it's deep. We finally agreed I could use it as my bookcase. So Thursday evening (before Supernatural) I hauled all my books over and arranged them in the space. Not librarian standard by any means but they are organized. I realized there's quite a few I haven't read. Many I got at the RWA conference, some were given to me, and some I bought.
And never read.
Which is kind of weird for me. I love to read and am a voracious reader. Depending on the size of the book, I can finish one in a day. So why haven't I read any of those?
There's no answer to that. I just didn't. Will I? I don't know. We'll see.
And I do have a more current "to be read' pile. The top one on the stack: Misty Simon's "Reignited", then Nicholas Spark's "Dear John" - which I think might be a tear-jerker from what my sister didn't say - so maybe I should change the order because I know Misty will make me "laugh until I snort".
*From K2's snow measuring project: 9.25" - looks like it's melting fast, but still much shoveling to be done.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Thanks for the shout out, V! I hope you do snort. Just don't drink anything while reading. I am not liable for Diet Coke damage :)