Pages

Friday, June 08, 2007

It Is Done...

The school year.
And, most likely, my sanity.

I'm really looking forward to summer vacation, and here's why:
1. Hanging out with the kiddos.
2. Schedule change.
Though until mid-July we'll be pretty busy, there will be a little wiggle room in these weeks. I figure it'll be what we make it. We'll work things out so we're still having fun. (remind me of this in 2 weeks! LOL)
3. Cooking on the Grill.
I don't know why because there's just as much, if not more, work involved, but it just seems easier and relaxing.
4. My sister's new job.
She has off Fridays.
5. Friday's.
Official relaxation and "fiesta" day. Plans forthcoming, but this is to be the day that makes the running of the week worthwhile. We might theme them. We'll see.
6. Gnomes.
The gnome garden is coming. You'll see.
7. Naps.
As if. But I can hope.
8. No homework rush or searching for lost items.
9. No shoes.
And flip-flops.
10. Harry Potter.
The movie and the book.
11. Supernatural Summer.

You get the idea.
Behave.

No comments: