Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday...

Can't decide if that's Finally or Already.
There is much to be done, but I seem to be having trouble getting started. Well, that's not entirely true. I've started, switched gears and then re-started. To say concentration and I don't appear to be friends today is an understatement.
Which leaves you, maybe all two of you that read this, with more random ramblings.
*My living room, and I mean all of it, is filled with a little people party. The entire bin of the little plastic dudes is empty. There isn't a place to walk or sit.
*Our remote has disappeared. Again. I will most likely find it in some odd and ridiculous place. Probably after I finally break down and purchase a new one.
*My foot - where I stuck myself with the ballpoint pen - is not pretty. (Yes, mother, I am taking care of it) I can't wear flip flops and there's a painful lump in the center. It occurred to me that I never looked at the pen when I kicked it out of my foot. What if the little metal roller ball is stuck in there? I am soaking it, and keeping a close eye.
Posts will be sporadic over the next week.
Consider yourself alerted.
Behave!

No comments: