Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2007

5 Whole Days...

And the time went really quick.
Let's see if I can successfully recap the days I missed blogging.
Wednesday: After running around like crazy people all day, we decided to head up to my sisters. I've always wanted to go away for Thanksgiving - and yeah, it's kind of funny that we went since her house is only 20 minutes away from ours. We had a blast though, and preparing food together was a riot.
Thursday: Turkey Day. Lots of food. Holy cow lots of food. Much laughter, game playing and carrying on. It was good to see everyone and hang out. Too much time passed between gatherings, especially when we were all together at least once a month previously.
Friday: We spent Thursday night at my sisters too. B had to work Friday, at a ridiculous time, I might add. The dogs woke me up about four times and apparently when they weren't bugging me, they were bugging K2. We got up, watched a movie and then I got the gang packed up and headed home to a freezing cold house. Met B to get a bday present for K2 and then back home to our towns annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony. K4 wanted to go on the carriage ride, so we waited in the freezing cold line for over a half an hour before finally going for dinner at one of our local eateries. We always have a good time and this time was no different.
Saturday: Insane! Between a day long obligation that had me running in ten different directions because I was trying to do that and take care of preparations for K2's birthday party...well...whew! We did it though. She was totally surprised, even after spending most of the day trying to figure out why I took so long in meeting up with them. She even took my phone and tried to get into my calendar to see when this party she knew she was having was. Ha! The party turned out well and she now has enough cash to buy herself an iPod.
Today: Rest and recovery. Since it's been nearly a week since I've had any solid writing time, that's on my agenda as well. After a nap.
I have pictures though - which I'll post throughout the week.
Wait for it.
And...
Behave!

No comments: