Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Back Pain...

is stupid...
My back's been tweaked the past few days - a knot of muscles that refused to relax. When I woke up this morning, I could barely walk. My entire lower back is locked up. It probably would have been amusing to be a fly on the wall watching me try to put my pants and socks on. We won't even talk about shoes, though I did tie them myself. Somehow.
I took some pain relief and tried to go on with my day despite B telling me to forget going to the hospital to visit a friend and fellow writer who just had back surgery (Isn't that ironic?) and take it easy. I probably should have listened. My little trip to the other side of town and then going to pick up the kids from school did nothing to help. I'm on the couch, heating pad in place and a little testy about not being able to do anything without making faces of pain. B is handling our evening obligations without me, and dinner as well.
But there's a new Supernatural on tonight.
That's all I've got.
Behave!

No comments: