Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Red Eye


This is Jo's eye.
Jo has been one of my best friends since about 16 or so years ago. She's an incredibly talented musician and a good person. You can hear her music by clicking the link to her My Space page, or by visiting the My Space I share with Vicky B. Do it, you won't be sorry.
Anyway, her eye was really, really red because of...something, not too sure about that one...but probably due to the fact that she's been dealing with an infection.
So, we're sitting around my sister's table Thanksgiving night acting obnoxiously and playing Apples to Apples (a very fun game) and the kids were teasing her. She pulled her glasses off and told the kids if they didn't leave her alone, she was going to give them "the eye". It was really funny - but, of course, you had to be there. I snapped this pic and told her it was going up on my blog.
So there you have it. Silly stuff for a rainy and cold Thursday. Made especially cold by the fact that Supernatural is again a rerun tonight. I am sad.
And I've been lax about sending birthday shoutouts. We had a birthday Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week. So to you all birthday people Happy Day. K2 turned 16 on Tuesday, which absolutely blows my mind. I am amazed at the wonderful young woman she's become. And, I'll warn you when she passes her driver's permit test and is out on the road. That's coming soon...
In the meantime, I'm writing today now that the administrative side of running this household has been effectively taken care of. Well, mostly, there is still the grocery store, but I don't want to think about going there right now.
Behave!

No comments: