Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday Musings...

Which is really just another way to say "random"! Ha!
I'm having a weird day.
I don't know why. Weird dreams last night, which could have something to do with it, and is really just an indication that I need to get back to writing after taking the weekend off for fun and frivolity.
K2's summer schedule is keeping me hopping. I just updated the calendar for June and part of July and it's insane. We have a Dry Erase calendar and everyone has a different color. K2's is red. Needless to say, the entire thing is covered in red. And green, which is K3's color. K1 doesn't have a color anymore since he does his own thing and can take care of all that stuff himself now. And K4 has very little going on at this point in her life. I'll have two of them off to camp at the same time, intersecting weeks of K2 working as a camp counselor and our own camping trip. We'll see how it all works out. Should be interesting.
That's all I have for today!
Behave!

No comments: