Pages

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Thinking and Stuff...


Looks like a cave, doesn't it?
I think it's the inside of a stump. I didn't take the picture, but I found it when I was searching for something interesting to post today. Okay, so maybe I'm the only one who finds it cool. It might look like the stupid insides of a dumb fallen tree, but I see possibilities.
Maybe it's a link to an unknown world. Maybe faeries or gnomes use this as a way to reach to above ground world. Maybe a long forgotten treasure is buried here. It's one of those things that make me think. Probably too much.
Anyways. Now that you've had another brief, but terrifying, glimpse into my brain, let's move on.
It's over. Well, for the most part. K2 is soon home from her last final and is done with school for the year. The younger K's are in the middle of their last full day. I don't believe it's actually hit me yet. Maybe once we smooth over the schedule and figure out what exactly is going on. I'm actually too tired to think about any of it after yet another long night where I had many weird and frightening dreams, a splitting headache, and too much time staring at the ceiling. Maybe after a nap...
Behave!

No comments: