Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Random Monday Nonsense

How about some "good thing, bad thing"?

1. Good thing: Sleeping in.
Bad thing: Last day to do so.

2. Good thing: I got a new coffeepot!
Bad thing: I drank a little too much coffee this morning.

3. Good thing: I remembered to buy tissues.
Bad thing: I am now working on emptying the box thanks to some stupid cold virus that hit me out of the blue.

4. Good thing: Getting all of my running around done in record time.
Bad thing: Being so tornado-brained from the cold that I'm not sure I mailed the one thing to the right place.

5. Good thing: Not having to make dinner tonight since we're going to a birthday party.
Bad thing: The not feeling well thing.

6. Good thing: Being poised to start writing something new.
Bad thing: Having no idea what it's going to be yet.

7. Good thing: More new Supernatural this week!
Bad thing: It's only Monday.

That's enough for now. It's taken me forever to write this because of the sneezing!
Behave!

2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I always feel bad when 'it's only Monday.' Hope you feel better soon.

Victoria said...

Thanks, Sue!
I hope so, too! I am not a good sick person.